Xyngular Return Policy
Description of Xyngular Return Policy and options, how to be part of Risk Free global business opportunity.
Product Exchange Policy
- The Company will exchange products if the returned products are damaged in shipment or are incorrectly sent for products of equal or lesser value. The request must be submitted for an exchange within 30 days from the date of the order, and will apply only to products that are unopened and unaltered.
- To exchange products, a Distributor must comply with these procedures:
- Obtain an Exchange Authorization Number (EAN) from the company prior to returning the products to the company. An EAN may be obtained either by telephone or in writing and the actual shipment must include this EAN;
- The company will provide the Distributor with the correct procedure and location for the exchange. All shipping costs mustbe paid for by the Distributor.
- A Distributor must provide or confirm the address for the product shipment at the time of the exchange request.
- If the replacement product is a lesser value than the original product, the difference will be issued as a credit to the original form of payment used minus a $3.95 handling cost.
- If the replacement product is of equal value to the original product, a $3.95 handling cost will be charged to the original form of payment used for the original order.
- Prior authorization from the company is required to initiate the exchange. The Member Service Department of the company will instruct the Distributor on the correct procedure for returning the products at (801-756-8808).
- When an exchange is not feasible, the Company reserves the right to issue a Company credit for the amount of the exchanged products.
- Products included in product packs are not eligible for exchange but can be returned for a 90% refund if unopened. See Xyngular’s Refund Policy for more information.
Xyngular Refund Policy
- Inception (initial) Purchase.
- Day 1-30: The Company has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will refund 100% of the purchase price less Membership/Independent Distributorship fees, shipping and handling fees, and applicable Commissions if postmarked by the 30th day from the order date.
- If a Member or Distributor reconsiders his or her decision to enroll as a Member or Distributor and the purchase of their Inception order, they may contact the Company within three (3) business days from the Inception order date in order to request a refund of their Membership or Independent Distributorship Fee. The Company will refund the fee at the time of the request. Any products that were ordered will be refunded once they are returned to and processed by the Company. Once a Membership or Independent Distributorship Fee is refunded, the Member’s or Distributor’s Independent Distributorship will be cancelled.
- Day 31-365 (1 year) from the order date: 90% will be refunded less handling fees and applicable Commissions on unopened, unaltered, resalable, and restockable products or Sales Aids if postmarked within 12 months from the order date.
- First Paid Autoship.
- Day 1-30: 100% of the purchase price will be refunded less handling fees and applicable Commissions on unopened, unaltered, resalable and restockable products or Sales Aides if postmarked by the 30th day from the order date.
- Day 31-365 (1 year) from the order date: 90% will be refunded less handling fees and applicable Commissions on unopened, unaltered, resalable, and restockable products or Sales Aids if postmarked within twelve months from the order date.
- Subsequent Purchase(s)
- Day 1-365 (1 year) from the order date: 90% of the purchase price will be refunded less handling fees and applicable Commissions on unopened, unaltered, resalable, and restockable products or Sales Aids if postmarked within 12 months from the order date.
- Retail refunds
- Federal and state law requires that Distributors notify their Retail Customers that they have three business days (5 business days for Alaska residents and 15 days for residents of North Dakota age 65 or older) within which to cancel their purchase and receive a full refund upon return of the products in substantially as good condition as when they were delivered. Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays are not business days recognized by the Company. Distributors shall verbally inform their Retail Customers of this right, shall provide their Retail Customers with TWO copies of a retail receipt at the time of the sale, and shall point out this cancellation right stated on the receipt. It is the responsibility of each Distributor to honor refund requests made by Retail Customers pursuant to these consumer protection laws. Such refunds must be issued within 10 days of the Retail Customers’s request. See the Notice of Cancellation language on the Retail Customer’s retail receipt for additional information.
- The Company encourages you to honor your Retail Customers’ requests for refunds even if made more than three (3) business days after the date of sale
- In addition to the above consumer protection rights, the Company offers a 100% 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee (less shipping charges) to all Retail Customers. Depending on who the Retail Customer purchased the product from (directly from the Company or from a Distributor), the refund will be issued by the selling party.
- Products sold by and shipped directly to the Retail Customer by the Company must be returned to the Company and a refund will be issued to the Retail Customer by the Company. If the Retail Customer paid by credit card, debit card or electronic funds transfer, the refund will be made to the applicable payment method.
- Products delivered to the Retail Customer by a Distributor must be returned to the selling Distributor, and it shall be the responsibility of the Distributor to issue the refund to his or her Retail Customer. Distributors must make a refund for returned Products within 10 days of the Retail Customer’s request. This product satisfaction guarantee does not apply to products damaged by abuse or misuse, and shipping costs are not refundable.
- If a Distributor issues a refund to a Retail Customer pursuant to this policy, the Distributor may return the product to the Company for an exchange of those same products as long as the product is returned to the Company within 10 business days of the date that the refund was issued to the Retail Customer. The Distributor must contact Member Service at (801)756-8808 to receive return instructions and how to provide documentation to the Company that the refund was issued as well as a copy of the Retail Customer’s retail sales receipt.
- If a Distributor’s Retail Customer purchases a Product directly from the Company, then unless otherwise required by applicable law or a specific Product guarantee, the Company will provide the Retail Customer with
- A 100% refund on the returned Product, following the process in Section 14 or
- A Product exchange if the Product was incorrectly sent or is defective as provided in Section 13
- Creating and Sending the Return
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained prior to returning the products or Sales Aids to the Company. An RMA may be obtained either by telephone or in writing and must be included on the actual return shipment.
- The original sales order number from the invoice must be provided to the Company at the time of RMA request.
- The Company will provide the Member with the correct procedures and location for returning the products or Sales Aids.
- All shipping costs must be paid for by the Member.
- All packaging/containers (full, empty or used) must be returned to receive credit for the item(s).
- The refund will be submitted to the original form of payment, provided that the Return process is followed properly. Although refunds are generally processed within seven business days of the Company’s receipt of the returned products, please allow 30 days before contacting the Company to inquire. Delays to refunds may be caused by inaccurate or missing information.
- Important Information
- Order date and day 1 are defined as the date the Company receives payment for an order through the Xyngular system.
- Excessive returns and/or exchanges by Distributors may be deemed as an abuse of Xyngular’s Return Policy and may result in suspension of return privileges and/or Distributor status. In general, returns by Distributors will be deemed excessive if the Company, at its discretion, determines that a Distributor is purchasing product in an effort to qualify for compensation under the Compensation Plan and then returning the products for a refund. Excessive returns and/or exchanges may be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- This refund procedure may vary in jurisdictions where different repurchase requirements are imposed by law. Applicable laws where the original purchase or return occurs may dictate the terms of the refund policy.
- Commission Impact
- The Company reserves the right to review each return or exchange on a case-by-case basis. The return of products that generated personal volume will cause credits, commissions, promotions, and bonuses to be adjusted or reversed, both for the person making the return and for any upline Distributors who received compensation on such purchases.
- The Company reserves the right to require a Distributor to repay Commissions paid to them on products returned by the Distributor’s Sales Organization. This may be achieved either through contact with the Distributor to arrange for direct repayment or by withholding amounts from the refund and/or present or future Commission payments. This policy encompasses all refunds allowed under the Company’s Refund Policy. Extension of the refund policy as required by applicable law, or instances in which Distributor misconduct, misrepresentation, or other extenuating circumstances necessitates a Distributor refund in excess of the stated refund policy will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The Company reserves the right to require a Distributor to repay Commissions, Bonuses, and/or shares of Corporate Sales pools paid to them when the return of products purchased by the Distributor reduces the Distributor’s Personal Sales (PV) so that the minimum PV requirement for receiving Commissions is not satisfied for the 28 Commission Period when theCommissions were paid to the Distributor. The repayment of these Commissions to the Company may be accomplished via a direct repayment to the Company, by withholding amounts from the refund, and/or from present or future Commission payments.
- In the event a Distributor returns product that qualified them for a Company promotion or a Passport Program Reward, the Company reserves the right to recoup the cost of the promotional item or Passport Program Reward. The Company may recoup this cost via direct repayment from the Distributor, withholding amounts from the refund, and/or present or future commissions; or remedial action